Provision: “Personal Data Protection Code – Legislative Decree no. 196/2003” for Customers and Suppliers
With reference to section 13 of Personal Data Protection Code, we inform you that your personal data, acquired directly and/or through third party by JAKU SPA SRL. Via delle Brede, 9 – 25080 Cavalgese D/R – BS – P. IVA 03732900984 – email: email@example.com, controller, will be processed on paper, electronic or computerized form in order to fulfill contractual and legal requirements and to allow an efficient commercial management.
The given e-mail addresses might be used by the company to communicate news about other services similar to the ones object of the existing trade relation and for other marketing, advertising and promotional activities and will not be given to third parties.
The failure of the communication of the data, when not compulsory, will be evaluated by the controller company and will establish the consequent decisions in relation to the importance of the required data compared to that of the commercial management.
Data may be seen only by our establishment staff.
Data will not be disseminated.
The Data subject shall be able to exercise all the rights referred to in Article 7 – Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (including access, rectification, updating, objection to the processing and erasure).
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Article 7 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
1) of the source of the personal data;
2) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
3) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
4) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5 – Section 2;
5) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the following rights:
1) to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
2) to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
3) to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
1) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
2) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.